Back 5322 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright. Recently came home from shopping. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I think I might be sick

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof! I’m sorry, Tracey! I hope you feel better soon!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*hands Tracey a hot cup of green tea*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]*happily takes the cup and slowly drinks the tea*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*smiles and hands Tracey a warm blanket*
OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry Tracey! Feel better <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5322 / 18141