Back 5315 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yes we have another werewolf in the family lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm waiting to be approved for an ability myself
OOC Let's Chat!
Which one, Amanda?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone how are you ? :rofl:
sorry to break the current topic... :rofl:

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going for Prodigal Charms Learner
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! Heyyo, Tara!

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
it's really tough trying to save up to get stuff when you only are able to get 10 sickles
OOC Let's Chat!
I feel this pain XD

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Larcan, hi Amanda You have the same last name as me!

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lorcan McCoire

take that card .. lol
Back 5315 / 18141