16 Mar 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
16 Mar 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
16 Mar 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
16 Mar 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Oh, nice! I hope you enjoy the performance! I’m alright, kind of tired. I have some irl things to complete and hopefully another mARTch, if I get around to it.
16 Mar 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Ooo fun!! I'm good!Sage Willows wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:32 i’m good! off to see a performance currently! how’re you?
hi, Genevieve! how’ve you been?
16 Mar 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
thanks! you can do it! power through or get some rest!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:35 Oh, nice! I hope you enjoy the performance! I’m alright, kind of tired. I have some irl things to complete and hopefully another mARTch, if I get around to it.
16 Mar 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
Haha, thank you! I procrastinate too much. Thanks for the motivation!Sage Willows wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:42thanks! you can do it! power through or get some rest!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:35 Oh, nice! I hope you enjoy the performance! I’m alright, kind of tired. I have some irl things to complete and hopefully another mARTch, if I get around to it.
16 Mar 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
you and me bothKaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:44Haha, thank you! I procrastinate too much. Thanks for the motivation!Sage Willows wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:42thanks! you can do it! power through or get some rest!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:35 Oh, nice! I hope you enjoy the performance! I’m alright, kind of tired. I have some irl things to complete and hopefully another mARTch, if I get around to it.![]()