Back 5311 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
hi, Kaitlyn!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
How have you been? <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Sage! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
i’m good! off to see a performance currently! how’re you?

hi, Genevieve! how’ve you been?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, nice! I hope you enjoy the performance! I’m alright, kind of tired. I have some irl things to complete and hopefully another mARTch, if I get around to it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:32 i’m good! off to see a performance currently! how’re you?

hi, Genevieve! how’ve you been?
Ooo fun!! I'm good!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:35 Oh, nice! I hope you enjoy the performance! I’m alright, kind of tired. I have some irl things to complete and hopefully another mARTch, if I get around to it.
thanks! you can do it! power through or get some rest!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:35 Oh, nice! I hope you enjoy the performance! I’m alright, kind of tired. I have some irl things to complete and hopefully another mARTch, if I get around to it.
thanks! you can do it! power through or get some rest!
Haha, thank you! I procrastinate too much. Thanks for the motivation! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:44
Sage Willows wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:35 Oh, nice! I hope you enjoy the performance! I’m alright, kind of tired. I have some irl things to complete and hopefully another mARTch, if I get around to it.
thanks! you can do it! power through or get some rest!
Haha, thank you! I procrastinate too much. Thanks for the motivation! <3
you and me both :sweatingbullets:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 5311 / 18141