Back 5307 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning all!

@Tara Johnson it’s good morning! The second one:)
OOC Let's Chat!
hey, everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! Just changed Minnie's hair and profile picture!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I like it!! I changed mine too cause everyone else was changing theirs lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh I love it! Both of you!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Del!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Kiera!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
mine will like, not change until school gets out for summer just cause.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Back 5307 / 18141