Back 5306 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Mentor!!! Hi Kate and Juniper!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. :D

Off to work on my IC family. :) I already generated the images last night.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi @Lily McCoire @Kaitlyn Connor How are you two today?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you?

Finished coding Kaitlyn's family. It's kind of basic, but gets the job done. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, hi! Happy Saturday everyone!

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 16:30 Hi @Lily McCoire @Kaitlyn Connor How are you two today?
I'm good!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 17:29
Good morning!
Good morning! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Google morning or good evening I’m french !

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5306 / 18141