16 Mar 2024, 16:24
Let's Chat!
Hi Mentor!!! Hi Kate and Juniper!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
16 Mar 2024, 16:26
Let's Chat!
lol.
Off to work on my IC family.
I already generated the images last night.
Off to work on my IC family.
16 Mar 2024, 16:30
Let's Chat!
Hi @Lily McCoire @Kaitlyn Connor How are you two today?
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
16 Mar 2024, 16:37
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you?
Finished coding Kaitlyn's family. It's kind of basic, but gets the job done.
Finished coding Kaitlyn's family. It's kind of basic, but gets the job done.
16 Mar 2024, 16:45
Let's Chat!
16 Mar 2024, 16:47
Let's Chat!
I'm good!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
16 Mar 2024, 17:34
Let's Chat!
color RP