Back 5305 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lol. I’m going to have a fun time with some of them. The giant squid one will be weird
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I'm stuck on Facing the Darkness

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I wrote a poem for that one. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! I have am idea where Lily is facing a werewolf that has its teeth bared with shadows(a.k.a the darkness) surrounding him. And the full moon shining down on them

But I can't draw and I dont think we can use AI

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning You guys!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Checking in for my every-other monthly appearance :P

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 09:29
Damion White wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 17:59 Tired and sleepy you?
I woke up recently... My head is kinda having a rush of everything
I see. Nice profile pic babycakes <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 5305 / 18141