16 Mar 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
Lol. I’m going to have a fun time with some of them. The giant squid one will be weird
16 Mar 2024, 14:43
Let's Chat!
Yeah I'm stuck on Facing the Darkness
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
16 Mar 2024, 14:47
Let's Chat!
Nice! I have am idea where Lily is facing a werewolf that has its teeth bared with shadows(a.k.a the darkness) surrounding him. And the full moon shining down on them
But I can't draw and I dont think we can use AI
But I can't draw and I dont think we can use AI
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
16 Mar 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Hi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
16 Mar 2024, 15:26
Let's Chat!
Morning You guys!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
16 Mar 2024, 16:14
Let's Chat!
16 Mar 2024, 16:23
Let's Chat!
I see. Nice profile pic babycakesHades Schweighöfer wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 09:29I woke up recently... My head is kinda having a rush of everything
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started