Last person to post wins!
sure I win?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
idk. i guess both of us do. since we are aligned?
Last person to post wins!
yay!!!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
*snickers* this might get confusing. Oh well! at least i won't have to post to win right after you have posted. make my life easier. haha.
Last person to post wins!
I win
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
No I win
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
MEEEEEEEEEE
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews