Back 5291 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ooo, good idea, Minnie. We’ll get the good seats.
OOC Let's Chat!
We always do.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, quick question all, do you think Minnie should make her hair pink or blue?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh nice! Free movie theater!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, not sure. Tracey is going red next month

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in*

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Are you guys literally setting stuff up for the McCoire drama??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! I think blue.

Hi Quinn!

Yes, Lily. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg I'm dying from laughter

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5291 / 18141