Back 5290 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*hugs Kate back* at least we'll be very.....troublesone

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof! Troublesome is one word for it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. Hey you all will have fun reading the threads!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
This is true. Lol. It will provide some entertainment.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep it will!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*gets her popcorn ready*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]*gets homemade treats ready*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*gets movie theater ready*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Movie theater?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie loves to grab movie theaters.
Example:
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooo, nice! *offers popcorn to March and Kiera*

Would you like to watch the show over here?
It's a very drama based show, but with popcorn it's good. *grabs movie theater to watch better*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5290 / 18141