Back 5289 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It wasn't a lot, because we'd post once a month or so. Colin learned a lot about how Muggles move pictures and sell phones. Quite an education! Though he still thinks she has a part of his soul in her little black box thing with the pictures in it.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Colin
funny seeing you here

-if idiots could fly, this place would be a quidditch field
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m glad you’re enjoying it, Colin. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:24
Kiera Roseline wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:26
Kiera Roseline wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 03:52 Heyooo
I got contact lenses today!!!
How are they?! Did you have trouble putting them in? Did they feel weird?!
They’re cool! Just dailies, it took me forever to put them in yesterday so I’m not gonna wear them today, jus cause I don’t have time n what if they irritate my eyes at school. It took me half an hour for the first one hehe…
Ahh when I got contacts it took me forever, because I was terrified of putting something on my eye.
Lol yeah exactly!!
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lorcan McCoire is a Slytherin! 😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]:( Lily is the only one in Gryffindor, right?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Unfortunately she is

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Poor Lily

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
You sound sooo sympathetic

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof! Poor Lily! *hugs Lily*
Back 5289 / 18141