Back 5288 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I still had a thread going from FIRST YEAR!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
That's very odd. *gulps down butterbeer and leaves feeling confused*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
from… first year???? Colin, you’re a third year :eyes:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hie everyone how are you ?

Pouffygirl ! πŸ’›color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
*comes back from the bathroom because of too much butterbeer* I'm good.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 20:59 I still had a thread going from FIRST YEAR!
Seriously?!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tara Johnson wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 21:07
Hie everyone how are you ?
Hiya Tara! I'm doing ok. I have a sore throat. You?
OOC Let's Chat!
Right?

I mean, me and Monica just kind of kept it going. It was really fun traipsing through Muggle London with her!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
how many posts in total? i’d guess quite a bit

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 5288 / 18141