Back 5260 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I just did it! Writers block no more! But now I gotta go play my violin (that's where Minnie gets it) bye for now!
Last edited by Minnie Duke on 14 Mar 2024, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw, I’m sorry Amanda!

Yay, Minnie! Congrats on finishing! Good luck playing the violin!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey there

Sorry to hear that Amanda

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:56
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:54
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:51mama?
Hello my son!

Reducio
I am going offline for a bit I'll be back though.
IC: Keith got his pencil back
oki *chills in tree*

Reducio
I saw, i'm gonna let Colin reply then I'll start on my reply. :]
I'm back! *waves*
Reducio
👍

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back! Just practiced an insanely fast song that thankfully wasn't that long although I probably need a better work ethic...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle!

Hi Linda!

Welcome back, Minnie!

I’m finally home from work. *has to work on mARTch*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy bestie!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
Back 5260 / 18141