Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Violet Rohr wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 18:21
Simon Poe wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:45 ROHR! RAWR! go away! i win. HA. HA. HA. HA. also, this game is impossible to win and fun. look at my signature.
Are you making fun of me Poepoe? I win anyways
no, not really. Sorry if it seemed like i was! and yes, i would mia.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ok! *trys to hand down popcorn and acccidently drops it on Simons head sorry I win

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
-Dramatic eye roll- again- You guys should quit I'm obviously winning.

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Simon Poe wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 18:23
Violet Rohr wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 18:21
Simon Poe wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:45 ROHR! RAWR! go away! i win. HA. HA. HA. HA. also, this game is impossible to win and fun. look at my signature.
Are you making fun of me Poepoe? I win anyways
no, not really. Sorry if it seemed like i was! and yes, i would mia.
I don't mind even if you made fun. Omg I shoukd have added that I was joking too. I wasn't so serious

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Simon Poe wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:55 *curiously tilts the head. this should be interesting.* yeah. and what if you so-called son KEITH posts and wins? how bout that?
I would let him win for a couple minutes.

I win

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nah.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yah.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nah.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]*walks in sipping green tea*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish