14 Mar 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
I just did it! Writers block no more! But now I gotta go play my violin (that's where Minnie gets it) bye for now!
Last edited by Minnie Duke on 14 Mar 2024, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.
14 Mar 2024, 21:31
Let's Chat!
Aw, I’m sorry Amanda!
Yay, Minnie! Congrats on finishing! Good luck playing the violin!
Yay, Minnie! Congrats on finishing! Good luck playing the violin!
14 Mar 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Hey there
Sorry to hear that Amanda
Sorry to hear that Amanda
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
14 Mar 2024, 21:39
Let's Chat!
I'm back! *waves*Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:56oki *chills in tree*Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:54Hello my son!
ReducioI am going offline for a bit I'll be back though.
IC: Keith got his pencil back
ReducioI saw, i'm gonna let Colin reply then I'll start on my reply. :]
Reducio

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
I'm back! Just practiced an insanely fast song that thankfully wasn't that long although I probably need a better work ethic...
14 Mar 2024, 21:47
Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle!
Hi Linda!
Welcome back, Minnie!
I’m finally home from work. *has to work on mARTch*
Hi Linda!
Welcome back, Minnie!
I’m finally home from work. *has to work on mARTch*
14 Mar 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
14 Mar 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!