14 Mar 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn would love the silence, being as awkward and shy as she normally is.Kim Sato wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 19:26 Kim has social anxiety when it comes to more than 3 people gathered together at a time. He's also kind of quiet too unless he's holding a meeting that is from a club he owns/runs. Despite this, he's somewhat friendly haha. Right now he's in depressive mode though ; ; so it's hard to get him to do much of anything. He's currently spending more time in the greenhouse as a result. They could just meet up together and bond over their love of plants and herbs though silently LMAO.
Or she could wait until he's out of depressive mode ahahaha.
14 Mar 2024, 20:48
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh. I'm very tired. I've been doing some more dance practices and had another call with Taeyoung from CRAVITY as well
14 Mar 2024, 20:52
Let's Chat!
*suddenly starts banging head on wall* I have writers block and I need to write 66 words!