Back 5258 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

thanks!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 19:26 Kim has social anxiety when it comes to more than 3 people gathered together at a time. He's also kind of quiet too unless he's holding a meeting that is from a club he owns/runs. Despite this, he's somewhat friendly haha <3. Right now he's in depressive mode though ; ; so it's hard to get him to do much of anything. He's currently spending more time in the greenhouse as a result. They could just meet up together and bond over their love of plants and herbs though silently LMAO.

Or she could wait until he's out of depressive mode ahahaha.
Kaitlyn would love the silence, being as awkward and shy as she normally is.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey, Hi Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Kaite! How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 20:45
How's it goin?
Good, but I'm very bored.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh. I'm very tired. I've been doing some more dance practices and had another call with Taeyoung from CRAVITY as well

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*suddenly starts banging head on wall* I have writers block and I need to write 66 words!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5258 / 18141