Back 5257 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

what time is it here cause its 8 in the evening for me!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
4 pm in the afternoon.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
ah makes sense. how was school? School for me was soooooooooooooo boring....

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
It was okay. I had a mostly boring day though.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
is that a new pfp?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 20:10 is that a new pfp?
Yup!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 20:11 Hi everyone
hey, linda!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Sage!

How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 20:16
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 20:10 is that a new pfp?
Yup!

CUTE!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 5257 / 18141