14 Mar 2024, 17:51
Let's Chat!
mama?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
14 Mar 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
Hello my son!
Reducio
I am going offline for a bit I'll be back though.
IC: Keith got his pencil back
IC: Keith got his pencil back
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 17:56
Let's Chat!
oki *chills in tree*Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:54Hello my son!
ReducioI am going offline for a bit I'll be back though.
IC: Keith got his pencil back
Reducio
I saw, i'm gonna let Colin reply then I'll start on my reply. :]
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
14 Mar 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
-pokes everyone-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Mar 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
Hello students
I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
14 Mar 2024, 19:08
Let's Chat!
Hello there, one of my favorite professors! Since any professor of Herbology is a favorite of Kim's!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Mar 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 19:08 Hello there, one of my favorite professors! Since any professor of Herbology is a favorite of Kim's!![]()

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
14 Mar 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
H-hi Professor! Herbology’s one of my favorites too *totally means it, too*
14 Mar 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!