Back 5254 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:01
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 16:24
Bailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 16:00 went back to see how the ww drama started
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:20 No! Coco shouldn't be expelled! only werewolf keith knows who well, Keith knows is a werewolf
EXACTLY!!!! we love coco
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:24 They threatened to turn me! To bite me on a full moon! Twice!
avaaaa really daughter? LUCI IS MY BROTHER

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:59 Bye Genny!

I’d rather judge any by how they treat me. <3 If they’re kind and respectful to me, I’ll have no problem with them. <3
exactly!!


but just to show how harmless the wws are, here are a few of MY favorites - people who are the KINDEST people ever and make my life better by being part of it <3
@colin mccoire and @Lucian Mornstern ofc (two of my fav sneks too <3 love you both dearly, thank you for everything y'all do <3
also the BEST HoH i could ask for @Marcus Iwasaki and the glowing ray of sunshine that is @Tesla Stone
Who is saying my brother should be expelled???? :voldemort:

Also hi Bai!!
lmao i think @ava winchect started it

heyy lils! hru?
I'm not surprised. She should be expelled


I'm good! How are you??
im good!! i think im going to make pie (using the fact that it's pi day today) after my lesson

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow pie day.....did not know it was pie day

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:05 Wow pie day.....did not know it was pie day
haha yep!!
pi as in the math term, since it's march (the 3rd month) and the 14th
3.1415926.... etc

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:06
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:05 Wow pie day.....did not know it was pie day
haha yep!!
pi as in the math term, since it's march (the 3rd month) and the 14th
3.1415926.... etc
Who made this day? I would have rather it been pie day lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
No stop I did enough math Today!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I just came from math. And I searched that up, I don't know that much Pi.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. It's also Albert Enstien's birthday.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:07
Bailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:06
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:05 Wow pie day.....did not know it was pie day
haha yep!!
pi as in the math term, since it's march (the 3rd month) and the 14th
3.1415926.... etc
Who made this day? I would have rather it been pie day lol
Larry Shaw made it up.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:17 lol. It's also Albert Enstien's birthday.
Wow even more math *sarcasm*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5254 / 18141