14 Mar 2024, 17:04
Let's Chat!
im good!! i think im going to make pie (using the fact that it's pi day today) after my lessonLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:03I'm not surprised. She should be expelledBailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:01lmao i think @ava winchect started itLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 16:24Who is saying my brother should be expelled????Bailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 16:00 went back to see how the ww drama started
ReducioEXACTLY!!!! we love cocoKeith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:20 No! Coco shouldn't be expelled! only werewolf keith knows who well, Keith knows is a werewolfavaaaa really daughter? LUCI IS MY BROTHERAva Winchect wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:24 They threatened to turn me! To bite me on a full moon! Twice!
exactly!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:59 Bye Genny!
I’d rather judge any by how they treat me.If they’re kind and respectful to me, I’ll have no problem with them.
![]()
but just to show how harmless the wws are, here are a few of MY favorites - people who are the KINDEST people ever and make my life better by being part of it![]()
@colin mccoire and @Lucian Mornstern ofc (two of my fav sneks toolove you both dearly, thank you for everything y'all do
![]()
also the BEST HoH i could ask for @Marcus Iwasaki and the glowing ray of sunshine that is @Tesla Stone![]()
Also hi Bai!!
heyy lils! hru?
I'm good! How are you??
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Mar 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
Wow pie day.....did not know it was pie day
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 17:06
Let's Chat!
haha yep!!
pi as in the math term, since it's march (the 3rd month) and the 14th
3.1415926.... etc
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Mar 2024, 17:07
Let's Chat!
Who made this day? I would have rather it been pie day lolBailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:06haha yep!!
pi as in the math term, since it's march (the 3rd month) and the 14th
3.1415926.... etc
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 17:15
Let's Chat!
No stop I did enough math Today!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 17:16
Let's Chat!
I just came from math. And I searched that up, I don't know that much Pi.
14 Mar 2024, 17:18
Let's Chat!
Larry Shaw made it up.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:07Who made this day? I would have rather it been pie day lolBailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:06haha yep!!
pi as in the math term, since it's march (the 3rd month) and the 14th
3.1415926.... etc
14 Mar 2024, 17:24
Let's Chat!
Wow even more math *sarcasm*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews