Back 5252 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiii!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hooray for the halfbreeds!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone doing?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, trying to get ready for work. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! I'm in math and just had lunch...with my nemesis. Luckily, my friends were there as well so it went okay.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:46 Hey guys! I'm in math and just had lunch...with my nemesis. Luckily, my friends were there as well so it went okay.
*hugs Minnie* I’m glad it went well. Good luck in math! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
SOME werewolves are terrible, but a lot are not! Humans can be terrible too :)

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:48 SOME werewolves are terrible, but a lot are not! Humans can be terrible too :)
very true


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5252 / 18141