14 Mar 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Mar 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
Hooray for the halfbreeds!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
14 Mar 2024, 15:33
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm ok. You?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Mar 2024, 15:46
Let's Chat!
Hey guys! I'm in math and just had lunch...with my nemesis. Luckily, my friends were there as well so it went okay.
14 Mar 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
*hugs Minnie* Iβm glad it went well. Good luck in math!Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:46 Hey guys! I'm in math and just had lunch...with my nemesis. Luckily, my friends were there as well so it went okay.
14 Mar 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
14 Mar 2024, 15:50
Let's Chat!
very trueGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:48 SOME werewolves are terrible, but a lot are not! Humans can be terrible too![]()
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |