14 Mar 2024, 14:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
14 Mar 2024, 14:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14 Mar 2024, 14:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
14 Mar 2024, 15:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14 Mar 2024, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 15:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44 how are you guys?
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
14 Mar 2024, 15:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14 Mar 2024, 15:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡