Back 5249 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oof, I'm sorry Tracey! It is a good song, though.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes, it is. I was literally on call with Taeyoung from CRAVITY while doing the dance. It was really fun!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh, nice! <3 It sounds really fun!
OOC Let's Chat!
morning, everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hey, Kaitlyn! how’re you?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
heartburnnnnnnnnnnnnn


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Sage?

oof, heatburn is no fun, Keith.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 14:25 I'm alright, how about you, Sage?

oof, heatburn is no fun, Keith.
i’m pretty good!

aw i’m sorry, Keith :(

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*dances* pog through the pain


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5249 / 18141