14 Mar 2024, 13:10
Let's Chat!
I'm also kind of scared to do one myself in the first place since I'm quite a hard shell to understand things on their assignments and in fear of getting bad grades.
( Even if it does, at some point, kinda fitting for her character.. )
But still, my points will lose and all. And I'll be a failure.
( Even if it does, at some point, kinda fitting for her character.. )
But still, my points will lose and all. And I'll be a failure.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
14 Mar 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
Morning!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
14 Mar 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
Hi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
14 Mar 2024, 13:33
Let's Chat!
Heyo! How are you all??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
14 Mar 2024, 13:36
Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you?
I've started a draft for the House elf prompt.
I've started a draft for the House elf prompt.
14 Mar 2024, 13:38
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how are you?
Oh that's great Kaitlyn
Oh that's great Kaitlyn
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
14 Mar 2024, 13:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Mar 2024, 13:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hola! My body is sore. I guess I really shouldn't have been practicing Love or Die by CRAVITY all day yesterday
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish