Back 5246 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 12:35 My nemesis IRL is very annoying and has the same friend group as me, which is annoying. But I don't have any classes with my nemesis today, so hopefully it goes well.
*gives Minnie a supportive hug*
I hope your day goes well.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Kaitlyn!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone else know their character’s summer plans? Everyone doing the summer camp? My Simon is missing it this year

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I should really work on more mARTch prompts today. I did none yesterday. :/

Wait, there’s a summer camp?
OOC Let's Chat!
There's a summer camp?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep, there has been for years. Sometimes it happens on school grounds (well, the campground) and sometimes other places (like one year was the London quidditch stadium)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice. I'm probably doing it. If I don't, Kaitlyn won't have much interaction. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 12:40 Anyone else know their character’s summer plans? Everyone doing the summer camp? My Simon is missing it this year
Linda is not going to summer camp again. She's gonna come home to know that she'll be traveling to Spain to her parselmouth uncle, where she's going to learn more about the family background and this will be a reason for some changes in her 3rd year

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie is most likely going to do summer camp, although going home might be nice as she'd be seeing her first out of three crushes.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta get my plot moving with Simon’s dad so he’ll be visiting him most of the summer and not doing summer camp.

Summer camp is only for one month of the summer but I need as much time as I can to establish everything

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 5246 / 18141