Back 5244 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heyyo
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 11:54 Good morning!
Good morning snowy day ally!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Kaitlyn!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
How have you been, Simon?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! Simon! Did you steal my name? JK i know you were here before me.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m doing alright! Glad it’s almost the weekend :) and hi hi Linda and other Simon

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda! Hi Simon! <3
Back 5244 / 18141