14 Mar 2024, 09:47
Let's Chat!
Do you have anything fun planned for today?
14 Mar 2024, 09:48
Let's Chat!
Nope.. I have to work today. What about you?Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:47Do you have anything fun planned for today?
14 Mar 2024, 09:52
Let's Chat!
I have work as well. Currently at the office for the day... Which isn't exciting at all lol.Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:48Nope.. I have to work today. What about you?Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:47Do you have anything fun planned for today?
14 Mar 2024, 09:59
Let's Chat!
Sounds horrible indeed. How much time do you have left at the office?Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:52I have work as well. Currently at the office for the day... Which isn't exciting at all lol.Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:48Nope.. I have to work today. What about you?Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:47Do you have anything fun planned for today?
14 Mar 2024, 10:28
Let's Chat!
Quite a few hours, actually. 5 more hours... Which sounds extremely long haha.Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:59Sounds horrible indeed. How much time do you have left at the office?Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:52I have work as well. Currently at the office for the day... Which isn't exciting at all lol.Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:48Nope.. I have to work today. What about you?
14 Mar 2024, 10:38
Let's Chat!
That is extremely long.. Let's hope you survive!Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 10:28Quite a few hours, actually. 5 more hours... Which sounds extremely long haha.Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:59Sounds horrible indeed. How much time do you have left at the office?Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:52I have work as well. Currently at the office for the day... Which isn't exciting at all lol.
14 Mar 2024, 10:56
Let's Chat!
I’m alright, just sleepy. How are you?
14 Mar 2024, 11:36
Let's Chat!
morning guys
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |