Back 5243 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:41
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:32 Good day people! Have a great day today
Have a great day yourself, Aeddy!!!!
Do you have anything fun planned for today?

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:47
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:41
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:32 Good day people! Have a great day today
Have a great day yourself, Aeddy!!!!
Do you have anything fun planned for today?
Nope.. I have to work today. What about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:48
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:47
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:41
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:32 Good day people! Have a great day today
Have a great day yourself, Aeddy!!!!
Do you have anything fun planned for today?
Nope.. I have to work today. What about you?
I have work as well. Currently at the office for the day... Which isn't exciting at all lol.

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:52
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:48
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:47
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:41
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:32 Good day people! Have a great day today
Have a great day yourself, Aeddy!!!!
Do you have anything fun planned for today?
Nope.. I have to work today. What about you?
I have work as well. Currently at the office for the day... Which isn't exciting at all lol.
Sounds horrible indeed. How much time do you have left at the office?
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! *waves*
OOC Let's Chat!
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:59
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:52
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:48
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:47
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:41

Have a great day yourself, Aeddy!!!!
Do you have anything fun planned for today?
Nope.. I have to work today. What about you?
I have work as well. Currently at the office for the day... Which isn't exciting at all lol.
Sounds horrible indeed. How much time do you have left at the office?
Quite a few hours, actually. 5 more hours... Which sounds extremely long haha.

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 10:28
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:59
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:52
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:48
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 09:47

Do you have anything fun planned for today?
Nope.. I have to work today. What about you?
I have work as well. Currently at the office for the day... Which isn't exciting at all lol.
Sounds horrible indeed. How much time do you have left at the office?
Quite a few hours, actually. 5 more hours... Which sounds extremely long haha.
That is extremely long.. Let's hope you survive!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 10:01 Good morning! *waves*
Good morning!! How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 10:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 10:01 Good morning! *waves*
Good morning!! How are you?
I’m alright, just sleepy. How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
morning guys


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5243 / 18141