14 Mar 2024, 01:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
23 yes please do Kate! Haven't seen you in a bit Renelle
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 02:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24 I’ve been otherwise occupied.
The important thing is, I’m here now!
You’re welcome. I know you’re all very excited to see Ren and Jeff again!
And aid him in his plan for world domination.
The important thing is, I’m here now!
You’re welcome. I know you’re all very excited to see Ren and Jeff again!
And aid him in his plan for world domination.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
14 Mar 2024, 02:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26 Technically, I never left to begin with. I was just lurking
But hi Tracey!
But hi Tracey!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
14 Mar 2024, 02:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25
*flushes, can tell she’s not wanted and backs away out of game*
Hi Ren. *waves*
*flushes, can tell she’s not wanted and backs away out of game*
Hi Ren. *waves*
14 Mar 2024, 02:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26 bye Kate! Yay glad your back Ren!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 02:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27 Kaitlyn, we honestly love you! Sneks don’t belong in this game though, it’s not your fault!
Thanks Lily!
Thanks Lily!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
14 Mar 2024, 02:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28
| sta • 9 | eva • 7 | str • 10 STATISTICS wis • 2 | arc • 2 | acc • 10 | broken broomshaft | calming presence | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
14 Mar 2024, 02:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews