Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

11 true it really does. ❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚 this looks better than 💚💛💚💛💚💛💚

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
11 so you don't like us

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
14 Hufflepuffs are good, I just don't like yellow. It hurts my eyes

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13 that’s not that fair of a comparison *her crush is in Hufflepuff* but I do like Gryffindors and Ravenclaws, too. I have friends in all houses.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
14 nice! That's how I feel OOC about the house. Tracey likes all the houses too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
Hmm. I like Hufflepuff. And I think yellow is cheerful. And yellow and green look nice together, they give spring vibes :lookup:
13
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Last edited by Genevieve Delacourt on 14 Mar 2024, 00:30, edited 1 time in total.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature