Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

90

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
91 come on! Let's win againn

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
91 <3

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
91! :)

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
92

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
93

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
no 93! OOC question: Where can I find images for my ency or other stuff if I don't want to use my own photo in them? How do you make a banner by the way?

Do I have to use my own photo if I put a real photo in a banner/profile pic etc?

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.