13 Mar 2024, 16:58
Let's Chat!
That is perfectly fine to need help, Aris! Feel free to take your time learning the site, when you do sign up for a mentor! And we're here to help you, if you need it. And no, it's (thankfully) not snowing here. It's 60-ish degrees. 
Hi Row!
Hi Row!
13 Mar 2024, 17:06
Let's Chat!
*dances around*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Mar 2024, 17:11
Let's Chat!
*happy because did most of the drawings*
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
Hi Rowan!
Thanks for all the support Kaitlyn!
It’s been like 50 degrees or more where I am so it was sure a surprise to suddenly get a bunch of snow.
Thanks for all the support Kaitlyn!
It’s been like 50 degrees or more where I am so it was sure a surprise to suddenly get a bunch of snow.
13 Mar 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
Oh, I bet. That’s wild to go from 50 to a temperature supporting snow. Ugh. I don’t like snow.
13 Mar 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
that sounds like a typical week in ohio-
I mean the other day it was like snowing and today its 70-
I mean the other day it was like snowing and today its 70-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Mar 2024, 17:24
Let's Chat!
Thank you Kaitlyn ❤
Anyways, how are you?
Anyways, how are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
Wow Keith that’s crazy! That’s kind of how it is on the west side of the states where I’m at.
I have a friend that used to do cheer for the Cincinnati Bengals!
I have a friend that used to do cheer for the Cincinnati Bengals!