13 Mar 2024, 16:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
89
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
13 Mar 2024, 16:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
90
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Mar 2024, 16:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
81
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
13 Mar 2024, 16:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
89*
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
13 Mar 2024, 16:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
88
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
13 Mar 2024, 16:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
87
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
13 Mar 2024, 16:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
88
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Mar 2024, 16:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
87
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
13 Mar 2024, 16:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
88
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Mar 2024, 17:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
89
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.