Back 5223 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I’m Goodbye thanks

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone, my name is Aris! I just got sorted into Gryffindor! Go Lions! 🦁
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
welcome Aris! i love your name

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you and nice to meet you!
I love your name too Sage Willows!

How’s your day going?
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Aris!

Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
welcome here Aris
your last name doesn't come from DUNE by chance?

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Linda, Hey Tara!

Haha yes 😂 I watched Dune for the first time and was like, I really love that name! I’ve always liked the name Aris as well so I decided to put them together.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Aris, Tara, and Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn

How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5223 / 18141