13 Mar 2024, 13:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
13 Mar 2024, 13:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
57
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Mar 2024, 13:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
13 Mar 2024, 13:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
54
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
13 Mar 2024, 13:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
55
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Mar 2024, 13:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
54
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
13 Mar 2024, 14:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
52
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡