13 Mar 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
*hugs* mama ! >:]Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:52Kiki I am here now don't worry!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:43 *eats chocolate, bumps my head then throws dirt at Simon, Climbing back up tree and hiding*
Shame on you Simon!
lol IC Keith to lily: ur mean u made my pencil be gone
OOC Keith to Lily: MAMA
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Mar 2024, 12:56
Let's Chat!
*hugs tightly back* Son! Is Simon being mean to you?Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:54*hugs* mama ! >:]Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:52Kiki I am here now don't worry!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:43 *eats chocolate, bumps my head then throws dirt at Simon, Climbing back up tree and hiding*
Shame on you Simon!
lol IC Keith to lily: ur mean u made my pencil be gone
OOC Keith to Lily: MAMA
IC: I am sorry! I didn't mean too!
Ooc: SON
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Mar 2024, 12:59
Let's Chat!
yes very, they made me bump my headLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:56*hugs tightly back* Son! Is Simon being mean to you?Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:54*hugs* mama ! >:]Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:52Kiki I am here now don't worry!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:43 *eats chocolate, bumps my head then throws dirt at Simon, Climbing back up tree and hiding*
Shame on you Simon!
lol IC Keith to lily: ur mean u made my pencil be gone
OOC Keith to Lily: MAMA
IC: I am sorry! I didn't mean too!
Ooc: SON
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Mar 2024, 13:03
Let's Chat!
Its all right! They won't do it again. *gets out a chocolate frog* here!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:59yes very, they made me bump my headLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:56*hugs tightly back* Son! Is Simon being mean to you?Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:54*hugs* mama ! >:]Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:52Kiki I am here now don't worry!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:43 *eats chocolate, bumps my head then throws dirt at Simon, Climbing back up tree and hiding*
Shame on you Simon!
lol IC Keith to lily: ur mean u made my pencil be gone
OOC Keith to Lily: MAMA
IC: I am sorry! I didn't mean too!
Ooc: SON
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Mar 2024, 13:10
Let's Chat!
ooo yummy!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 13:03ReducioKeith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:59yes very, they made me bump my headLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:56*hugs tightly back* Son! Is Simon being mean to you?Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:54*hugs* mama ! >:]
lol IC Keith to lily: ur mean u made my pencil be gone
OOC Keith to Lily: MAMA
IC: I am sorry! I didn't mean too!
Ooc: SON
Its all right! They won't do it again. *gets out a chocolate frog* here!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Mar 2024, 13:16
Let's Chat!
*pats* You let me know when they do it again KikiKeith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 13:10ooo yummy!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 13:03ReducioKeith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:59yes very, they made me bump my headLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:56*hugs tightly back* Son! Is Simon being mean to you?Keith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:54
*hugs* mama ! >:]
lol IC Keith to lily: ur mean u made my pencil be gone
OOC Keith to Lily: MAMA
IC: I am sorry! I didn't mean too!
Ooc: SON
Its all right! They won't do it again. *gets out a chocolate frog* here!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Mar 2024, 13:22
Let's Chat!
okiiiiiiLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 13:16*pats* You let me know when they do it again KikiKeith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 13:10ooo yummy!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 13:03ReducioKeith Moore wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:59yes very, they made me bump my headLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:56
*hugs tightly back* Son! Is Simon being mean to you?
IC: I am sorry! I didn't mean too!
Ooc: SON
Its all right! They won't do it again. *gets out a chocolate frog* here!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Mar 2024, 13:25
Let's Chat!
Hey! I was just being silly... i didn't mean for him to hit his head! Sorry, Kieth.
13 Mar 2024, 13:26
Let's Chat!
*glares* Apology will be accepted by Kiki when they feel like it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Mar 2024, 13:27
Let's Chat!
I'm so happy I finally have more time for prompts
gonna do as much as possible today
gonna do as much as possible today
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |