Back 5213 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Just woke up from a nap.
I don't know what to do anymore today.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
ooof, I hope it was a nice nap.
OOC Let's Chat!
If you have free time, you could do some of your hobby or something on site

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Have a good night! <3 <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 04:34 ooof, I hope it was a nice nap.
It made me forgot that I have stomachache at the moment so yeah, kind of.


My hobby is just drawing. :expressionless:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

STA 7 โ€ EVA 8 โ€ STR 7
WIS 6 โ€ ARC 5 โ€ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Oh that's nice Annette, I'm currently drawing some mARTch prompts

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh! Fun! I just finished writing the Love Story prompt!

STA 7 โ€ EVA 8 โ€ STR 7
WIS 6 โ€ ARC 5 โ€ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
That's great!

I drew gargoyle, will add it now to post, anyway, how are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm pretty good. you? and i'll look at it! i wish i could draw.

STA 7 โ€ EVA 8 โ€ STR 7
WIS 6 โ€ ARC 5 โ€ ACC 7
Back 5213 / 18141