13 Mar 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
Just woke up from a nap.
I don't know what to do anymore today.
I don't know what to do anymore today.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
13 Mar 2024, 04:35
Let's Chat!
If you have free time, you could do some of your hobby or something on site
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 04:50
Let's Chat!
It made me forgot that I have stomachache at the moment so yeah, kind of.
My hobby is just drawing.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
13 Mar 2024, 05:47
Let's Chat!
Hi
Oh that's nice Annette, I'm currently drawing some mARTch prompts
Oh that's nice Annette, I'm currently drawing some mARTch prompts
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
Oooh! Fun! I just finished writing the Love Story prompt!
STA 7 โ EVA 8 โ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 โ ARC 5 โ ACC 7 |
13 Mar 2024, 05:51
Let's Chat!
That's great!
I drew gargoyle, will add it now to post, anyway, how are you?
I drew gargoyle, will add it now to post, anyway, how are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 05:59
Let's Chat!
i'm pretty good. you? and i'll look at it! i wish i could draw.
STA 7 โ EVA 8 โ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 โ ARC 5 โ ACC 7 |