Back 5212 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Nice, Kyra!

*hugs Kaite"

Night guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Tracey

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs Tracey back* Good night!

*needs to think of a gift for Minnie's party*
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahah good luck, I just used rose teddy bear

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. I know what Kaitlyn would've gifted her, but I probably shouldn't use information recently learned.
OOC Let's Chat!
If it's ic knowledge that is later than 10 October, you shouldn't claim you know that already

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Technically, they haven't met yet, but I came up with a safe idea.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
: ) : ) see ya guys in the morning 🌙
Back 5212 / 18141