Back 5211 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh, that reminds me, there is another prompt I want to write using Alice from pfr...

Hi Kyra!
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all??

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kyra

I'm good, how are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe i'll write another prompt with April

I'm about to go to sleep! But i've been good! You?
OOC Let's Chat!
Things are great! <3 Thanks for asking.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw, have a good night, Tracey! <3
Back 5211 / 18141