13 Mar 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! My mARTch is filled with writing and banners!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
13 Mar 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
13 Mar 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
Oooh, that reminds me, there is another prompt I want to write using Alice from pfr...
Hi Kyra!
Hi Kyra!
13 Mar 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
Hi Kyra
I'm good, how are you?
I'm good, how are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe i'll write another prompt with April
I'm about to go to sleep! But i've been good! You?
I'm about to go to sleep! But i've been good! You?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
13 Mar 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Things are great!
Thanks for asking.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.