12 Mar 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
*wakes up*
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
12 Mar 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
I'm glad to hear it! Oh, I forget if I ever said it to you, but welcome to Hogwarts.io, Chelsea! Please let us know if you have any questions!
12 Mar 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
Heyoo
Welcome Chelsea!!
Welcome Chelsea!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
13 Mar 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
So bored..
I may even start to do something that I should not be doing..
I may even start to do something that I should not be doing..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°