Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Nope! Now so will the water lilies in your garden!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Omg I still won

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Omg no I did

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Viva, happy bday!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh, Tracey, oh, Viva, Losing without going tocourt or with a trace of ever winning. Boo-hoo.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 23:49
Viva, happy bday!
Thanks Tracey! *shares crown*

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Your welcome, Viva!

Ah, Simon, I'm not playing! I tend to give the trophies to the winner!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lol yeah she is nice that way!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well I'm winning clearly

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
excuse me, I have Nike on my side not the brand insted the Greek goddesses of victory NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.