Back 5192 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava is so strongly against werewolves

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Um...why? (besides the fact that they bite)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
They threaten people! And theyโ€™re out of control! Imagine what would happen if one of them didnโ€™t take their potion! Our whole school would be turned!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Well...I mean...it's not that bad...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 18:27 They threaten people! And theyโ€™re out of control! Imagine what would happen if one of them didnโ€™t take their potion! Our whole school would be turned!
That's pretty unlikely to happen.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh she thinks about something I didn't think about ๐Ÿ˜„

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5192 / 18141