Last person to post wins!
No sorry I'm the winner
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
nope me.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
Hi guys! How's losing? Is it fun? I wouldn't know. I'm winning!
Last person to post wins!
Sorry, darlin I'm winning again
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
Don't "darlin'" Me! Instead, why not "winnin" me? Cuase i'm wiiiiinnnnnniiiinnnggg!! HA. HA.
I'M SO EVIL.....
I'M SO EVIL.....
Last person to post wins!
H-hi e-evil s-s-Simon
You sure you winnin', Miss best friend?
You sure you winnin', Miss best friend?
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
*me in the back with butterbeer*
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
Sorry, but it's clear that I am the winner.
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Last person to post wins!
Are ya tough? Take this as a battle scar! cus you lost it! also, ash, i meant with my response. i was getting kindad competitive, wasn't i?
Last person to post wins!
I won
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews