12 Mar 2024, 16:24
Let's Chat!
Inclusivity one made me think about it too when I was doing it... Still don't know if I like it or not
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 16:28
Let's Chat!
You'll surely do it nicely
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 16:34
Let's Chat!
Maybe another poem? Short Story? oooo, a background one from her muggle schooling.
12 Mar 2024, 16:48
Let's Chat!
Do it ☺
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 16:58
Let's Chat!
*wakes up* lils?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 17:10
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.